Booking your visit
Because we are a working farm and we cannot be open every day of the year, booking is highly recommended.
- Please contact us
Sometimes e-mails don't get through, so please ring us if we haven't replied to your e-mail within 24 hours.
- Please tell us how many people there will be in your party, give us a contact phone number and tell us of any special requirements you may have.
We look forward very much to welcoming you to our farm and giving you the opportunity to see the Red Kites.
We are open all year round with the exception of a few days detailed on our Home Page.
- In winter (starting on November 1st), visitors should arrive prompt for 1.30pm.
- Between 21st February and October 31st inclusive we would ask visitors to arrive for 2.30pm.
We will confirm the timing when we acknowledge your booking.
Booking our Visitor Centre
For details of our Visitor Centre, visit this page.
As this is not an RSPB reserve, the day-to-day running costs of the project are funded entirely from visitors’ contributions.
Ranger-led visit to the hide
- Adults: £7
- Concessions: £6 (main hide only)
- Children (aged 6–16): £3
under-sixes can visit free
- Families (two adults and up to two children): £17
- Outwith feeding time, money is collected via honesty boxes
- Children must be supervised at all times
- We regret that we are are unable to accept credit card payments